This page will lead to places of interest to me, or rather, to subsections of this site (and some others) in which I have provided historical and other information about these places, including photographs taken by myself or given to me by others.
- Aroostook County, Maine - A history of Aroostook County, the Aroostook War, and railroading in Maine. A work in progress.
- Photos from Soldier Pond, Maine - Located in Aroostook County, Soldier Pond is actually a part of the town of Wallagrass, Maine, but with a distinct geographical location and identity of its own. Includes historical and other information about Soldier Pond and the surrounding area, as well as photographs taken from various places around town in August of 2000, updated in October of 2001, and again in January of 2002.
- Photos from Wallagrass, Maine - Located in Aroostook County, Wallagrass and Wallagrass Station lie between Plaisted and Fort Kent, along the Aroostook Road. Includes historical and other information about Wallagrass and the surrounding area, as well as photographs from various places around town in October of 2001.
- Photos from New Canada, Maine - Also known as Daigle, New Canada lies northeast of Soldier Pond. Includes historical and other information about New Canada, as well as photographs taken from various places around town in October of 2001, updated in July of 2002.
- Photos from the Delta Area of Texas - The Delta Area of Texas includes the localities of Delta Lake, Edcouch, Elsa, La Blanca, La Villa, and Monte Alto, and the surrounding rural area. Includes photographs taken from each of these localities, and the rural area, as well as historical and other information.
- Magic City Morning Star - Online source of news, sports, and other information about the Katahdin area, particularly the Penobscot County towns of Millinocket, East Millinocket, and Medway.
- Katahdin Regional Wiki - An ongoing project, powered by MediaWiki software, and serving as a community effort to bring you the most accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive information about the beautiful area in which we live, the Katahdin region of Maine, which we will loosely define as any area from which Mount Katahdin can be clearly seen, including but not limited to the communities and towns of Abbot, Barnard, Benedicta, Blanchard, Bowerbank, Brownville, Crystal, Dover-Foxcroft, Dyer Brook, East Millinocket, Greeley's Landing, Greenville, Grindstone, Guilford, Hersey, Island Falls, Kokadjo, Lake View, Medway, Merrill, Millinocket, Milo, Monson, Moro Plantation, Mount Chase, Norcross, Oakfield, Onawa, Oxbow, Patten, Rockwood, Sangerville, Sebec, Sebec Lake, Sherman, Sherman Station, Shirley, Smyrna, Stacyville, Williamsburg, Willimantic, and everything else surrounding Baxter State Park and Mount Katahdin.